Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 19, 2013

Samsung NX300 - my project

I was recently lucky enough to receive a Samsung NX300 mirrorless camera with 18-55mm lens.  Bundled with the camera is Lightroom 4, which is most likely the best software to be included with a camera.

First out impression.  I know it's a small thing but I like the way the camera and its components are neatly tucked away into their individual boxes.  It feels stylish and clean cut.  The camera itself is compact but nice and solid, small in comparison to my Canon 650D but packed with some amazing features.

The camera does include an external flash (not incorporated or pop-up). The flash is barely bigger than the camera's battery making it compact but very powerful.

For now, this post is a quick intro into my project where I will be going through each feature and sharing my results here.

The photo below is my first experiment with the Samsung NX300.  The first photo is the original, the second photo created with the in camera Wash Drawing effect and Hue change, the third photo created the same as the second but with a more intense colour.  The two photos (middle and right) were taken straight from the camera, no colour correction or levels in any software.


So, let's see what this baby can do :-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment