Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A hiccup..or two...or a few

Oookay, so my plans for the night features went awry.  Had a little issue with the car engine blowing and the neighbours being robbed so my original idea has gone out the window.  Sigh, it would have worked beautifully.  Ah well I have to get creative.

I am also thinking of a video although I'm not very knowledgeable about video but will work it out.  If you have any questions ask away and I will help you as best I can.

In the meantime, thought to share a photographer's website who creates such beautiful photos that I find inspiration on days when I feel so bleh that nothing looks appealing to me.

Everyone started somewhere, that's not a myth.  So when looking at the work of others, don't see your lack of matching skill, see a chance to improve and learn more.

And all that jazz.

Chasing Light Actions

No comments:

Post a Comment